A Choral Drop-in Centre for Young People!
Register your school with OCS VoxBox and be our guests for exciting concerts by Ottawa’s most historic and dynamic symphonic chorus!
VoxBox, which is open to students ranging from 12 to 22, has been created to allow students in Ottawa to hear and enjoy a wealth of choral music that they may otherwise not have a chance to hear, and to learn, through pre-concert talks, opportunities to meet the artists and postings on our VoxBox web pages, about the history of the music and the artistry of the performances.
VoxBox tickets: $8 each, or 2 for $12
To order tickets please contact Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tickets will be held in your name at the door on concert night
On Concert Night:
- VoxBox students pick up their pre-reserved tickets at the door and will be greeted by the VoxBox co-ordinator and seated in theVoxBox reserved section of the hall.
- Prior to the concert, a member of the artistic staff will meet with VoxBox ticket holders for a brief introduction to the music on the programme.
- Following the concert, VoxBox students will have the opportunity to meet the guest soloists and choir members to discuss the concert, and get to know VoxBox students from other participating schools.
After The Concert: We’d like to hear from you!
- Visit the OCS VoxBox website to submit reviews, comments about the concert, and thoughts about the music. You may want to write about one specific song or composer, or you may be inspired by the poetry and want to submit a picture or a scan of a painting or sketch. Your submissions will be posted on our website. The VoxBox link can be found on the left hand side of the screen.
- We also hope to receive feedback about our VoxBox programme with your ideas of how you would like to see VoxBox develop.
- To submit reviews or if you would like any more information please write to us at email@example.com
How To Register for VoxBox:
- To reserve tickets, students, choir directors or your teacher, should e-mail the name of the school or choir, with the names of the students who are planning to attend to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pick up their tickets on the night of the performance, students should arrive ˝ hour prior to concert time and present their Student ID Card at the ticket desk.